If you are looking for a way to add an interactive SVG call to action button to your website, look no further than the online generator at [www.howbeginners.com]. This simple tool allows you to create a customized call to action button in just minutes, and it’s free! Simply enter in the text of your button and choose the style of graphics you want. You can even download the generated code for use on your website. So why wait? Start creating interactive buttons today!
If you need a simple logo design, you can use this tool as well. And you can also use symbols unicode in text for more options.
Here is output SVG Inline Code:
Here is a full HTML image code:
Here is another full HTML image code base64:
Here is Link src of image in base64:
How to use this inline SVG code
- Backup your html file before making any change.
- Copy the code above
- Paste into html editor section
- Use notepad or any text editor create a file call image.svg. Remember the extension of file is .svg
- Copy SVG inline code above paste into the text editor save as file image.svg.
- Save file
- Upload image.svg file to your hosting
- Use html tag like : <img src="/images.svg" />
- Apply change to html document